Participant Center Guide (PDF) use ctrl and click to use live links.
PARTICIPANT CENTER HOW-TOS
Participant Center browser requirements: Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0, Google Chrome 6.0 or higher, or Mozilla Firefox 3.6 or higher. (Note: Microsoft recently upgraded Internet Explorer to version 10 which is not compatible with the Participant Center web application. The web application is compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0)
- Creating a group
- Creating a personal url
- If you created a 2012 personal url and would like to reuse it for 2013, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do it for you.
- Uploading your contacts
- Linking personal page to Facebook
- Entering a donation in your Participant Center
- Having trouble uploading a personal photo? We can help. Email your photo and name to email@example.com and we'll take care of it for you.
Team registration: Didn't put a team name in when you registered? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you on the team of your choice. Please include your name and team name in the email.
PARTICIPANT CENTER GUIDE VIDEO
FUNDRAISE WITH FACEBOOK
Did you receive an error message stating the link has already been used? Try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it.
Click here for instructions.
- Go to our home page http://www.wisms.org/
- The top of the page will display the name of the person who is logged in. Sometimes multiple family members or team members share the same email address so it's important to note the name of the person logged in. (The system will most often automatically recognize the last person who logged in using the email address.) If the person logged in is NOT you, then log out and log in using your username and password.
- If you have created more than one account in error, the system may have trouble recognizing you or displaying your registration information. You must always use the same user name and password that you originally used to register for an event.
- Contact us at info.wisMS@nmss.org or 262-369-4400 (press option 2) for assistance.
CREDIT CARD DONATION
- When your credit card processes correctly, you will receive a confirmation email (sent to the email address you entered on your account) within a few minutes. If you do NOT receive a confirmation email, please contact us for assistance at info.wisMS@nmss.org or 262-369-4400 (press option 2)
- Whenever you donate you will receive a confirmation email within a few minutes. The confirmation will note exactly who was credited for the donation. ( e.g. if your donation was to be credited to Tom Smith's Bike MS account, your confirmation email will indicate Tom Smith's name). If the confirmation email is incorrect, please contact us at info.wisMS@nmss.org or 262-369-4400 (press option 2) and we'll be happy to quickly make the correction.
For any other issues or web questions contact us at
info.wisMS@nmss.org with Web Help in the subject line
or call us at 262-369-4400 and ask for Web Help.